EDGE 78 is our Middle School Student Ministry, for grades 7 & 8, that meets weekly in the Oasis from 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Students will experience worship, teaching, small groups, fellowship nights, club nights, a week-long missions trip, and a Fall Retreat. Edge 78 is designed to walk students through the difficult years of middle school while laying a foundation for entering into their teenage years. Edge 78 is an amazing place for students to learn to put Jesus first in all things and make incredible friendships.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Club Nights: Third Monday of the month students choose a fun club activity (sports, cooking, crafts, worship, video games, etc.) to help build friendships with other students that share similar interests. Each club night has a devotional and prayer.
- Quarterly Fellowship Nights: corn maze, snow tubing, Sky Zone, Go 'N Bananas
- Fall Retreat: We do our Fall Weekend Retreat in September at Tel Hai Camp.
- K-teams: Week-long outreach in Lancaster City with local refugees. Held the last full week in July every year.
- Ministry Teams: Everyone contributes! Students are invited to join our ministry teams (snack team, worship team, tech team, connections team). Our desire is that students would learn to use their gifts and talents as they discover what it means to be part of a student-lead ministry.
- The Rally
- Snacks are made possible by our parents; we collect donations every ministry night.
Stay up to date on what's happening at EDGE 78:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
A Parental Consent and Liability Release Form is needed for all EDGE 78 events.
Parental Consent and Liability Release Form
For questions or comments: