Students will have a blast at Edge 56, because it’s designed just for them. Edge 56 students will survey the entire Bible in two years and learn what it means to have real, intentional faith in Jesus Christ. Students get to experience games, worship, small groups, and lasting friendships with other students.
EDGE 56 SUNDAYS
Edge 56 students are dismissed from the Sanctuary after worship on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month. They gather in their ministry room in the Student Life Center.
EDGE 56 MONDAYS
On the 2nd & 4th Mondays, Edge 56 students will meet in the Oasis for a combined worship time with our 7th and 8th graders. After worship, EDGE 56 students go to the Summit upstairs in the Student Life Center for games, teaching, small groups, and snacks.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Quarterly fellowship nights: corn maze, snow tubing, Sky Zone, Go 'N Bananas
- Fall Retreat: We do our Fall Day Retreat in September at Tel Hai Camp.
- Two local missions outreach opportunities each year
- The Rally
- Bible book marks and prizes
- Snacks are made possible by our parents; we collect donations every ministry night.
Stay up to date on what's happening at EDGE 56:
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
A Parental Consent and Liability Release Form is needed for all EDGE 56 events.
Parental Consent and Liability Release Form
For questions or comments: