Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
We would love to pray with you.
1. Log into Realm.2. Click person's icon (or your picture if you have one) on top right, and select My Profile. 3. Point to the image to the left of your name and click it. 4. Browse to the image you want to use and select it. 5. Adjust the image size using the slider and click Save.
1. Follow steps 1 - 2 above and click Edit Profile.2. On the Personal Information tab, complete or edit the fields displayed and click Save.3. Feel free to enter your full birthday. The year and your age will not be displayed on your church profile.
1. Log into Realm.2. Click your name in the upper-right corner, and select Manage Account.3. Click the Account tab.4. Click Update account email.5. Enter your new email address and confirm.6. Enter your Current Password and click Save.7. Log in with your new account email.This changes only your login email; if you have an email on your profile page, it will be unaffected. Your profile page information is what others in the church see (assuming your privacy settings don't prevent it). To change that email as well, you also need to update your contact information.
1. Log into Realm.2. Click your name in the upper-right corner, and select My Profile.3. Click to the Manage Privacy.4. Select a family member (if more than one).5. Click one of the buttons above the line to apply that setting to all information in the profile, or click Custom Privacy and select a setting for each field.6. Click Save.7. Watch video here.
To view your groups1. Log into Realm.2. Click Groups in the menu. The groups you are a member of display in the drop-down.To see who's in your groups1. Log into Realm.2. Click Groups in the menu.3. Click the name of a group, then click the Participants tab.
1. Log into Realm.2. Click Directory.3. In the search box, enter the name of the person you want to find. You can enter both names, one name, or just part of one name. As you type, a list of possible matches is displayed.
Depending on a person's privacy setting choices, you may not be able to view his or her contact information.
To specify your newsfeed notifications1. Log into Realm.2. Click your name, then Notification Settings.3. Choose the Newsfeed Notifications.4. For each of your groups, select which type of posting, if any, you wish to be notified of.
To enable the Daily Digest1. Just scroll down to the bottom of page.2. Turn on the Daily Digest.
To specify your inbox notifications1. Choose the Inbox Notifications.2. See suggestions on the page itself how you would like to have these notifications.
1. Log into Realm.2. Click Events to view a list of registration events.3. Find the event you want to register for and and click the event's name.4. Select additional family members who will attend.5. If guests are allowed, and you'd like to bring someone, add them in the guest section. a. If the event allows named guests, click Add a Guest and enter the guest's name. Click Add another Guest to save the guest information and add another. b. If the event allows unnamed guests, enter the number of guests attending.6. Click Next.7. If this event has questions in the Additional Information section, respond to them, then click Next.8. Review your registration information. Click Edit Who's Coming if you need to make changes. You can also click the little blue circle icon and select Edit to make changes.9. Click Register.
1. Follow steps 1 - 6 under the Event Registration topic.2. If there is more than one cost for the event, select the cost for each attendee from the Registration drop-down menu.3. If this event has questions in the Additional Information section, respond to them, then click Next.4. Review your registration information. Click Edit Who's Coming if you need to make changes. You can also click the little blue circle icon and select Edit to make changes.5. If this event allows you to use a code for a discount, enter it in the Enter discount code text box, then click Apply.6. Choose your online payment account. a. Click +Add New Payment Method if you don't have a payment account or wish to add a new one. On the following screen, enter your payment information and click Save. b. If you already have a payment account, select it from the Account drop-down.7. Click Register or Register & Pay.
© 2019 Petra Church | 565 Airport Rd, New Holland, PA US 17557